Silky Fudge Brownies.
Ingredients of Silky Fudge Brownies
- Prepare 2 packages of Brownie mix.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 50 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 1 of ICE water bath.
- It’s 100 ml of hot water bath.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of unsalted butter / oil (follow package).
Silky Fudge Brownies step by step
- Follow instructions in the brownie package. (add eggs and oil).
- Bake brownie batter in oven..
- Cool the brownie after taken out of the oven..
- Use a double boiler to melt chocolate chips. (hot water bath).
- Mix chocolate chip until they are all melted. Add warm water in the melted chocolate chips..
- Place bowl of melted chocolate chips on the ice water bath. Turn the bowl on ICE water bath and beat..
- Beat until the melted chocolate until silky..
- After the brownie is cool, add silky fudge on top of the brownie..
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Cut and serve..