Fudgy Avocado Brownies.
Ingredients of Fudgy Avocado Brownies
- It’s 1 large of Ripe Avocado (chopped).
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs (or Flax Eggs).
- Prepare 1 of Dark Chocolate Bar (100g).
- You need 1 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of Table Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Melted White Chocolate (optional).
- It’s 1 of Milk Chocolate Chunks.
Fudgy Avocado Brownies step by step
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/355°F..
- In a food processor, puree the avocado with the eggs, vanilla extract and water until smooth. Scrape the sides of the food processor bowl if necessary..
- Melt the dark chocolate and mix through the avocado mix in the food processor..
- Add in the cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined..
- If the brownie mixture is too thick, add another 1 tbsp or so of water to combine. If the brownie mixture is too liquid, add 1tbsp of cocoa powder..
- Scoop the mixture out of the food processor with a rubber spatula into your prepared pan, smoothing out the top and making sure you spread out the mix to all of the edges. Add the milk chocolate chunks (optional) and sink into batter evenly..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and a toothpick inserted removes clean. Do not overbake! The brownies will continue to cook a bit after removing from the oven..
- Drizzle/spoon melted white chocolate over the brownies..
- Leave to cool before taking out of the pan and chilling in the fridge..
- Slice into 12 pieces and serve chilled..
- These brownies will last in the fridge for a few days (and are even better after they've been left for a day or two)..