Dr Pepper brownies. Dr Pepper Brownies are an easy, one- bowl recipe that are decadent and delicious! Perfect for tailgating or any get together. This is a sponsored conversation written by me and on behalf of Dr.
Ingredients of Dr Pepper brownies
- You need 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1 can of Dr. Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need Dash of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Or if you have a box of brownie mix.
- It’s 1 box of milk chocolate brownie mix.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dr Pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need of Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
These Diet Dr Pepper Brownies are easy to make and have a lower calorie count than normal brownies, since there is no oil in the recipe. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf. Dr Pepper's first new permanent flavor in more than a decade, Dr Pepper & Cream Soda, is a delicious duet of two classic flavors, coming together in perfect harmony. Dr Pepper is a carbonated soft drink.
Dr Pepper brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9×9 baking pan. Mix together all of the dry ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir in Dr Pepper until blended. Now stir in chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into prepared baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!.
Sure, Dr Pepper is delicious, but where did the iconic drink actually come from? You already know that Dr Pepper has a unique, spicy flavor, but did you know its corporate history is just as Like many beloved soft drinks, Dr Pepper was the product of experimentation in a pharmacy. Dr Pepper is the drink that words cannot describe! It's not a cherry drink, its not an apple drink, its not a root beer and it's not even a cola. Dr Pepper is a unique flavour of it's own!