Healthy brownies. These healthy brownies have it all – the luscious fudgy texture, the intense chocolate flavour and they're easy to make! Plus, they're gluten, grain and dairy free, as well as paleo. So instead if we leave out the "date" and just think.
Ingredients of Healthy brownies
- It’s 3 spoon of almond flour.
- You need 4 spoon of mung bean flour.
- It’s 1 spoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare Half of a spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 spoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients ⬆️.
- Prepare 1 spoon of flazmeal.
- You need 3 spoon of water.
- You need of Honey if you want.
- It’s 1 of very ripe banana.
- It’s of Wet ingredients ⬇️.
These are the BEST healthy brownies! They are SO fudgy and made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil, applesauce and have reduced sugar. Making healthier treats to share with the kids only really works if the treats taste good enough for everyone to actually enjoy them—so even though these have applesauce, spinach. These healthy brownies change everything you ever thought about brownies.
Healthy brownies step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients.
- Mix them up.
- Bake for 30 min in the oven for 250 Celsius 482 Fahrenheit.
- Put on the plate.
These are the simplest, most decadent low-calorie chocolate brownies I've ever devoured…I mean eaten. Brownies are probably one of my favourite desserts. These healthy vegan brownies are much lighter, with around half the amount of oil in the form of coconut oil, which. Healthy brownies are here to stay, so wave your guilty conscience good-bye! And yes, that happened with these Healthy One-Bowl Chocolate Chunk Brownies too!