The best brownies ever. This really is the Best Brownie Recipe ever! These homemade brownies are the perfect chewy fudge squares of chocolate. You'll never buy a boxed brownie mix.
Ingredients of The best brownies ever
- You need 1 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder (dutch process).
- You need 11 ounces (300 gr) of dark cooking chocolate or any chocolate bar.
- Prepare 8 ounces (200 gr) of butter, melted.
- You need 1 tsp of instant espresso powder.
- You need 1 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of white choco chips.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnut/pecan/cashew/mix.
Ridiculously fudgy, chocolaty brownies made with ingredients you probably already have on hand… a recipe to keep forever. These brownies are called "Best" for a reason! They're "not too thick, not too thin, just right!" See how it's done! Super easy to make, no mixers or melting of chocolate is needed.
The best brownies ever step by step
- Turn on oven 350°F (175°C). Line 9×13 inch or 28x28cm mold with baking paper..
- Sift flour, salt, and cocoa powder. Then set aside.
- Cut chocolate into small pieces. Put inside a medium heat proof bowl. Add butter and coffee powder. Melt over double boiler..
- When the chocolate is melted, add caster and brown sugar. Whisk it until most of the sugar dissolved. Remove from heat..
- Add in 3 eggs first. Whisk until combined, then add the last 2 eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined..
- Using spatula, Add in the flour mixture until 70% mixed then add choco chips and nuts and stir again just until no flour lump. Do not stir too much..
- Put inside the mold and bake for 30min or until skewer comes clean. Do not over baked or the brownies will be dry..
- Let it cool on baking tray before cutting..
I'm a huge fan of brownies, but to be honest, I've never met a homemade version that could stand up to the boxed mix. Most from-scratch recipes tend to be dry and cakey, so I set out to develop the ultimate chewy, extra-chocolatey treat. Ooey, gooey, fudgy brownies that will become a family favourite. I rarely make any other brownie recipe because we love this one so much! Today I am sharing our favorite – The Best Brownies EVER!