Lemon Brownies. Plenty of lemon juice and lemon zest make these lemon brownies very refreshing and a crowd-pleasing dessert. Lemon brownies AKA lemon blondies are super soft and moist bars topped with the most delicious glaze. The perfect refreshing dessert that you'll be making over and over again!
Ingredients of Lemon Brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- You need 80-100 gr of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of tb.s. Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/3 tea spoon of Salt.
- You need of Lemon glaze.
- You need 1 of tb.s. Lemon Zest.
- It’s 3 of tb.s. Powdered Sugar.
These Glazed Fudgy Lemon Brownies are incredible! Soft, chewy, moist, fudgy and packed with fresh lemon flavor! Lemon Brownies are a super easy-to-make dessert bar recipe. This is one of those recipes that begins with a cake mix.
Lemon Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 175 C. Grease baking dish with butter. Zest and juice 1 large lemon. In the bowl beat the flour, sugar, salt, and softened butter electric mixture fitted with the paddle attachment, until combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon zest, and lemon juice until combined. Pour into the flour mixture and beat increasing speed from low to high until smooth and creamy..
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, until just starting to turn golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before glazing. Whisk together the powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice. Spread the glaze over the brownies. Let glaze set for one hour..
- Video with preparing is here: https://youtu.be/wuKqpUs9zDs?sub_confirmation=1.
If you prefer to make things totally from scratch, then this recipe isn't for you. Lemon Brownies are the absolute BEST dessert. Perfect lemony flavor and a glaze to die for, these are my favorite easy dessert! Lemon Brownies are going to blow your mind, they are one of my. When the brownies are cooled completely, make the glaze.