French Silk Brownies.
Ingredients of French Silk Brownies
- You need 1 of recipe of my fudge brownie recipe, located in my profile.
- It’s of For French Silk Topping.
- You need 12 ounces of Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of salted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 16 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of confectioners sugar.
- You need of Whipped Cream Topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of cuos cold heavy cream'.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
French Silk Brownies instructions
- Prepare brownies by first lining a 9 by 13 inch pan with foil. Spray foil with bakers spray and bake brownies as directed in my recipe. Cool compleatly in pan..
- Make Brownies.
- Make French Silk Topping.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- In a large bowl bat marscapone, butter and vanilla until smooth and well blended.
- Beat cream to firm peaks, fold into marscspone.
- Add in melted chocolate then gradually add sugar until compleatly blended.
- Spread over cool brownies in pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Whip cream until soft peaks, add sugar and vanilla and beat until firm peaks just form.
- Spread over chocolate Silk layer, refrigerate at least 4 hours to set.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours then pull p]out entire brownie using foil.
- Cut into squares but serve at room temperature for best Creamy texture.