Peanut Butter Brownies.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Brownies
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened powdered chocolate (cocoa powder).
- You need 2 pinches of salt (I used Kosher).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Hershey Chocolate Syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted peanut butter.
- You need of Cooking Spray.
Peanut Butter Brownies step by step
- In a large bowl mix the flour, salt, and powdered chocolate together. Set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Set aside..
- Add the oil to the dry ingredients, then add the eggs, syrup, and vanilla extract. Gently combine until well incorporated. Spread the batter in a prepared (using the cooking spray) 8-inch pan. Pour the melted peanut butter over the batter. Using a toothpick (I actually used the tip of our steak knife) gently create the pattern of your choice over the batter. Bake for 22-25 minutes at 350 degrees..
- Remove Peanut Butter Brownie from the heat after testing the middle with a toothpick. Cool and serve. Best enjoyed with ice cream, preferably vanilla..