Gingerbread Mug Cake. This Gingerbread Mug Cake is a perfect single-serving cake that will give you that warm feeling and it takes as long to cook as it does to mix up from scratch, which is almost no time at all.. Cake in a Mug is a moist and boldly flavored cake, generously seasoned with molasses, cinnamon, and ginger. When the air turns chilly… there's nothing like a gingerbread cake baking in the oven.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Mug Cake
- You need 1/2 of Banana – mashed.
- You need 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Organic Apple Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Molasses.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of Egg Whites.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
If you haven't made a mug cake before, I have to warn you, they are incredibly addicting! Have you ever fancied some cake but don't want to bake a whole one? Do you know someone who has a sweet tooth but are bad at baking? This Gingerbread Cake is moist and flavored with molasses, ground spices, and lemon zest.
Gingerbread Mug Cake step by step
- Mix all ingredients into a microwaveable safe bowl. Microwave for around 2:15-2:30min until soft and fluffy (like a cake!)..
- Top with anything you like! (I topped it with extra banana, blueberries, and peanut butter) 👍.
It is very nice plain but it is absolutely delicious when frosted with a lemon flavored icing. Have you heard of a mug cake? Why are they so popular and why is everyone making them? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat.