Chocolate Sponge Cake.
Ingredients of Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of melted butter, let cool until almost to room temperature.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cake flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of coco powder.
Chocolate Sponge Cake step by step
- Crack 3 eggs. Put the egg whites in a mixing bowl and egg yolks in a large bowl..
- To the egg yolks, add in the cooled butter, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Sieve the cake flour, baking powder, and coco powder and whisk to combine the wet and dry ingredients to form a thick batter..
- In the meantime, use the electric mixer (or a whisk) to beat the egg whites until it can form a stiff peak. When done, pour this fluffy egg whites into the batter and gently combine them together with a spatula until it is almost homogenous..
- Lightly grease the ramekins and put them inside the fryer basket. Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes..
- Scoop the batter into the preheated ramekins and air fry at 280F (150C) for about 10-12 minutes, until the toothpick comes out clean..