White Chocolate Raspberry Cake.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- You need 150 g of White Chocolate.
- You need 75 g of Butter.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Milk (Optional).
- It’s 150 g of Sugar.
- It’s 300 g of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 45 g of Almond/Chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare 200 g of Frozen Raspberries.
- It’s Pinch of Of Salt.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). In a small saucepan, combine butter and white chocolate and cook over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until the chocolate is all melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly..
- In stand mixer beat the eggs and sugar at high speed until it is thick and pale. Add flour, baking powder, salt, the melted white chocolate mixture and milk. Stir until it is thoroughly combined. Spread the batter into a prepared pan then sprinkle with almond and frozen raspberries. Bake for 23-28 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the cake cool. Remove from the pan and garnish with confectioners sugar. Serve with vanilla sauce. Delicious 😋.