Chocolate Mug Cake.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mug Cake
- It’s of Dry Ingredients:.
- You need 4 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of heaping tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Wet Ingredients:.
- You need 5 tbsp. of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp. of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Chocolate Mug Cake step by step
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Then whisk in the wet ingredients until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour this mixture into a greased mug (at least 12 oz. size or a little bigger)..
- Pop the mug into the microwave for 90 seconds. That's it. Sprinkle some powdered sugar over the top or plop a scoop of ice cream on top and enjoy it!.