Buttermilk Crumb Cake.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Crumb Cake
- You need 2 1/2 cups of baking mix, I used bisquick.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar, add to the milk.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- It’s of Crumb top:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of baking mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 of stick.
- You need of Cold butter or margarine.
Buttermilk Crumb Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix all the cake ingredients well. Pour into a greased cake pan..
- In another bowl mix the crumb ingredients well with a pastry cutter or fork until it looks like coarse crumbs. Spread over top of batter and bake for 30 minutes at 350 then turn the oven temp down to 325 and bake another 15 minutes or so or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting..