Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce
- You need 2 of Lg eggs.
- You need 1 c of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/2 c of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 c of AP Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 12 oz of Strawberries hulled.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Powered Sugar to dust top.
- It’s of Strawberry Sauce.
- It’s 16 oz of Strawberries hulled and cut into pieces.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Raw Sugar for the top of cake.
- Prepare of Prep.
- It’s 375 of Preheat oven to.
- Prepare of Butter a 9" springform pan and line the bottom with parchment.
- It’s of Take half the berries and clean and chop them into chunks.
- It’s half of Then clean and cut the rest in.
Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce step by step
- In lg mixing bowl beat together eggs and sugar on high until light in color and fluffy.
- Add sour cream, oil and vanilla and mix on low until combined.
- In smaller bowl mix dry ingredients and add to batter 1/3 at a time mixing on med/low just until incorporated.
- Add haft the batter to pan and top with diced berries. Spread the rest of the batter on top and cover with berries cut side down, slightly push berries into the batter and top with the raw sugar and bake, 45-55 mins or until lightly browned..
- While baking make your sauce. Take the berries and sugar and blend them until pureed..
- Let cake rest in pan for 30 mins before you attempt to open. Top with powered sugar and transfer to serving dish..
- Cut slices and serve with strawberry sauce..