Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake. It's very common to choose a blue-colored cake for a baby boy. But you could customize your cake according to the birthday theme or pick a design based on your child's favorite cartoon character or superhero. All our birthday cakes are available at different price range which allows you to choose one suiting your budget.
Ingredients of Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake
- Prepare 200 g of self raising flour.
- It’s 200 g of softened butter.
- You need 200 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 TSP of baking power.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need of Decoration.
- Prepare of Ready to roll icing.
- It’s of Decorations to suit.
- Prepare 200 g of white chocolate.
- It’s 200 g of double cream.
The sweetness in this cake comes from the banana and date puree. It is NOT a sugar-free cake, dates are a high sugar ingredient, however, it is lower in sugar than many other cakes and if you wish, you can reduce the number of dates you use. A healthier smash cake recipe, made without butter or refined sugars. This easy whole wheat banana cake is perfect for a first birthday!
Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake instructions
- Mix all of the cake ingredients together in a bowl.
- Butter your baking tin and pour the mixture in evenly.
- Pop in the oven at 190C for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let the cake cool..
- Add the chocolate and double cream in a bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for another 30 seconds. Stir and then let cool until it is a thick paste..
- Add the mixture to the top of the cake, ideal for a drip effect. Once nearly dry, add your final decorations..
Plus an easy, how to VIDEO. A couple of weeks ago our sweet Hannah. It is true that daughters are the blessings. We believe in helping you find the product that is right for you. AliExpress carries wide variety of products, so you can find just what you're looking for – and maybe something you never even imagined along.