Coke cake. We live in Coca-Cola country, where everyone loves a chocolaty, moist sheet cake made with the iconic soft drink. Our rich version does the tradition proud. Pretty Cakes, Beautiful Cakes, Amazing Cakes, Crazy Cakes, Fancy Cakes, Unique Cakes, Creative Cakes, Coca Cola Cake, Coke Cake.
Ingredients of Coke cake
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Coca-Cola.
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Buttermilk (or 1/2 cup Milk and 1 tsp Lemon Juice).
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need of Frosting.
- Prepare 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coca-Cola.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chocolate Syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
My sister created it by fusing two recipes to create this. A cake whose active ingredients are: Coke (or other cola), chocolate, marshmallows, and any other candy, nuts, and sugary badness you have on hand. Cake and whipped cream is a tried-and-true combination. I've tried many recipes for coco-cola cakes and just couldn't find one like Cracker Barrel's.
Coke cake instructions
- Grease and flour a 13×9 cake pan. Preheat oven to 350..
- In a saucepan, bring 1/2 cup butter, 1 cup Coke, and oil to a boil. Combine sugar and flour Add to saucepan and stir till well combine..
- Remove from heat. Add remaining cake ingredients. Mix well and pour into prepared pan..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Frosting -Cream butter and 1/2 cup cocoa in a large bowl..
- Add in 1/4 cup Coke, chocolate syrup, and 1 tsp vanilla..
- Beat in powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time, scraping down the sides frequently..
- If frosting is too dry, add a little Coke to thin. Frost the cake while it is still warm..
- Notes- Measure out all ingredients place all ingredients in separate bowls,and set aside. You will be adding ingredients quickly this doesn’t take long to make, and you don’t want to burn anything so have all the ingredients right there at the stove with you, except the stuff you add after you remove it from the heat..
- I used the milk and lemon juice because I don’t use or like butter milk. I thought my icing wasn’t going to turn out it started out dry and nothing really creamed together till I added in the coke and chocolate syrup (I also measured out these ahead of time as well.).
- At some point my handheld mixer was having trouble mixing as it got thicker and when i add the confectioner sugar but I kept it going and it turned out to be nice and creamy. I didn’t let my cake cool but for 5 mins after coming out of the oven and it melted my icing some..
- It does say ice it warm Not hot lol this was my fault I should have waited to ice it. Making the icing was messy out of all of it, my hand mixer was covered in cocoa dust lol.
Contact Coke & Cake, Cake & Coke on Messenger. Coke&Cake is a disco house duo that includes two Native American Dj's. One half being Technicolor (Ty Smith) and the other half being FMryan (Ryan Allison). A wide variety of coke cake options are available to you, such as flavor, packaging, and type. The cake is flavoured with Coca-Cola, and then shaped into an actual Coke bottle!