No fuss Chocolate (sheet) Cake. While there are obviously other names for the easy, no-fuss and definitely no-frills dessert (like Mama Hinckley cake, as I mentioned before, but I've also heard it called frosted chocolate sheet cake which is a. The children were full after eating pizza, veggies and dip, etc. – but each of them asked for seconds! -Dianne Medwid, Dauphin, Manitoba. EASY Chocolate Sheet Cake with simple fudge frosting takes just minutes to prepare and doesn't even require an electric mixer.
Ingredients of No fuss Chocolate (sheet) Cake
- It’s of Sift dry ingredients.
- You need 330 g (2 1/2 c) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 370 g of (< 2 c) sugar.
- It’s 73 g (2/3 c) of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- You need 1 tsp (6 g) of Himalayan salt.
- It’s 2 tsp (13 g) of baking soda.
- You need of Combine wet ingredients.
- Prepare 475 ml (2 c) of warm water.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 128 ml (2/3 c) of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp (12 ml) of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Oven.
- Prepare 175 of °C.
- Prepare rack of Middle.
- You need 25 of min in lined baking / cookie sheet.
- Prepare of Frosting 2-step.
- You need 200 g of spreading consistency peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 c of glazing / powdered sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of vegan butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of (vanilla / coffee flavored) plant / nut milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of vanilla extract.
This fabulous chocolate sheet cake only requires one pot for mixing and is topped with the most amazing milk chocolate ganache frosting. Chocolate-laden holidays aside, this is the best simple chocolate cake I've ever made. It has a rich chocolate flavor, is supremely moist, and is topped with. All Reviews for Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake.
No fuss Chocolate (sheet) Cake step by step
- Combine all ingredients at once as original recipe calls for or follow my steps :.
- I sifted the dry ingredients by blending them at a high speed.
- And I combined the wet ingredients in the main mixing bowl.
- Now add both together and give it a nice stir till no more bubbles of flour appear; tiny clumps at the end are ok.
- Pour into lined baking sheet or other cake form and with a spatula make sure to push the liquidy dough into all four corners of your baking sheet.
- Bake for 30min in warm oven.
- Let cool down.
- If you are with me in just loving the whole peanut butter and chocolate thing, then stick with my slight change to the original recipe :.
- After having warmed up peanut butter, spread it evenly over top of cake.
- Let cool very well.
- Now prepare the chocolate glaze :.
- Bring sugar, margarine, milk, and cocoa to a boil stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to a simmer for 2 min while stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir for another 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla, stir, and immediately pour onto cake.
- Glaze will dry quickly, so add any sprinkles now.
- Let glazed cake cool for an one hour.
Sheet cakes might be thought of by some bakers as the lazy man's cake, but we're here to refute that misconception. The one-layered cake often comes with a thick layer of frosting on top, too. It's a no-fuss, no-frills cake that easily feeds a crowd. Sheet cakes are usually served frosted, with frostings such as different flavours of buttercream, chocolate ganache, or whipped cream. And that's all there is to it.