Black Magic Cake.
Ingredients of Black Magic Cake
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 of and 3/4 cup flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder (if using local brand).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of strong black coffee.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour milk (mix 1 tbsp vinegar to milk and let stand 5 mins).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Black Magic Cake instructions
- Heat oven to 350F..
- Grease and flour 2 8in round pans or 1 13x9x2in rectangular pan..
- In a large bowl, mix large ingredients..
- Add in remaining ingredients and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. The batter will be very thin..
- Pour into pans/ rectangular pan..
- Bake for approx. 40-45 mins for round pans or 50-55 mins for rectangular pan..
- Test with a toothpick to make sure it comes out clean, especially in the center-you may need to add extra baking time..
- Cool 10 minutes and transfer the cakes to wire racks. Or leave in rectangular pan and cool completely..