No bake chocolate biscuit cake. Turn digestive biscuits & chocolate into this easy homemade dessert! Guys, if you crave something sweet that also has chocolate in it, then I highly recommend having a go at this no bake chocolate biscuit cake. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms.
Ingredients of No bake chocolate biscuit cake
- It’s of For the base layer-.
- It’s 2 packets of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews), slightly chopped.
- You need of For Chocolate Syrup -.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 of + 1/3 cup butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- You need of chocolate (dark/milk), chopped.
This is a recipe which I had seen in my childhood on doordarshan and I still remember an old aunty demonstrating the recipe in one of the cookery shows. no bake cake recipes are always easier and less hassle recipes compared to the traditional baked cake recipe. for any biscuit cake recipe, the cream, cocoa powder, sugar and butter using double boil method. later the melted chocolate mixture is mixed with crumbled biscuit pieces and then. Ingredients for No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe. Mixed nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts) toasted and Pour the prepared chocolate syrup over the biscuits-nut mixture and mix well. Add biscuit pieces to chocolate mixture, gently fold until all pieces are coated.
No bake chocolate biscuit cake instructions
- Procedure : •Break the biscuits into small pieces into a large bowl. Then Add toasted nuts over the biscuits..
- Prepare the chocolate syrup~ • In a sauce pan add sugar and cocoa powder. Stir to combine and gradually add water, while stirring to combine well. Add the butter and place over medium heat. Bring to boil for about 10-12 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract. Set aside to cool slightly for about 15-20minutes. • Pour the syrup over the biscuits and nuts and combine well using a spatula or spoon. • Transfer the mixture into a non-stick cake ware (round or squar.
- Prepare Chocolate Ganache~ •Place cream into a small saucepan and heat until just begins to boil. • After that Pour hot cream over the chopped chocolate and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. • Pour ganache over the chocolate biscuit cake and refrigerate to set for about 5-6 hours or overnight before serving..
Spoon into the prepared cake pan. Bake a pouch of Betty Crocker sugar cookies according to package directions. No-bake chocolate biscuit cake is a staple in almost every Turkish mother's repertoire. Turns out, we've all been eating like royalty! Layer butter cookies across the chocolate, but don't let them go up the sides.