Oreo Biscuit Cake.
Ingredients of Oreo Biscuit Cake
- You need 2 packets of Oreo biscuits (26 biscuits).
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s as required of Chocolate (your choice).
Oreo Biscuit Cake step by step
- Separate the cream from Oreo biscuits and grind the biscuits in mixer..
- Biscuits will be in powder form. Transfer biscuit powder in a bowl and add baking powder and mix..
- Add milk gradually to the above mixture. The consistency should be medium not too thick nor too thin..
- Transfer the batter into greased microwave safe container. Cook for 5 Min till the toothpick comes clean..
- For frosting: Take the cream in bowl (we took from biscuits) add 1tbsp of milk and mix till cream get dissolve in milk. It should not be runny..
- Cut chocolate into small pieces. On a double boiler melt chocolate. Now mix chocolate to the cream and milk mixture..
- Now spread the frosting over the cake. Make sure cake should be cooled down..
- Decorate cake using sprinkles, dry fruits or with chocolate decoration..
- I prefer eating with whipped cream. Enjoy foodies..