Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】. A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe. This cake is surprisingly simple to make and includes a step-by-step video for no-fail results every time. Top everything off with my simple cream cheese frosting for what truly might be the perfect cake.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】
- Prepare of ■ For Carrot Cake.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 100 g (1/2 cup) of cane sugar.
- You need 40 g (3.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 50 g (4 Tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Prepare 250 g (8.8 oz) of carrot, grated or chopped.
- Prepare 20 g (3.5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- You need 60 g of (2.1 oz, about 2/5 cup) raisins.
- You need 40 g (1.4 oz) of walnuts, roasted.
- You need of ※dry ingredients.
- Prepare 100 g (4/5 cup) of bread flour.
- You need 100 g (4/5 cup) of cake flour.
- It’s 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Prepare 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 g (1.5 tsp) of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 g (1/2 tsp) of nutmeg powder.
- You need 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of cardamom powder.
- It’s 0.5 g (1/4 tsp) of allspice powder.
- Prepare of ■ For Topping.
- Prepare 140 g (4.9 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need 15 g (1.3 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Easy carrot cake recipe with maple and orange cream cheese icing. Carrot cake is one of those wholesome desserts that reminds me of farmers' wives and sweaty milkmaids and healthy brown-skinned farmboys. typically the cake batter is prepared with all purpose flour or plain flour which helps to raise it while baking. but in this carrot cake recipe i have added wheat flour instead of maida. i was getting several request for a healthy alternative and hence i used atta for this recipe. the whole idea to make it. The best Carrot Cake Recipe you will ever try. This homemade carrot cake is bursting with flavor and moisture!
Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】 step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/b1dyJAxrTfg.
- Grease the pans with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410°F..
- Pour hot water onto the raisins to soften. Drain off the hot water. Cut the walnuts into small pieces..
- Grate the carrot coarsely (or chop it finely). Mix all dry ingredients and sift twice..
- Microwave the unsalted butter to melt. (600W, about 20 sec) Prepare boiling water..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery. Pour warm water in a large container (boiling water + cold water, the same ratio). Put the large bowl (egg) in the warm water..
- Add cane sugar and mix well with a whisk for 2 mins until combined. Add the melted butter in 4 parts. Mix well for around 20 sec after each addition..
- Add the vegetable oil in 4 parts. Mix well for around 20 sec after each addition. After adding all, mix well for 1 min..
- Add salt and mix well. Take the bowl out from the warm water. Add the carrot and mix well with a spatula..
- Sift almond flour over the batter. Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until the powderiness disappears..
- Add raisins and walnuts. Fold it 15-20 times. Put it into the prepared pan..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356°F for 35 mins, and 170℃ / 338°F for 10 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. (Switch inside hot gas and outside air.) Let it cool as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap. When cooled thoroughly, let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【For Topping】Mix cream cheese until soft and smooth. Add unsalted butter, powdered sugar, and lemon juice in order and mix well after each addition..
- Slice and serve. Top with the cream cheese. It's all done!!.
But one of my favorite things about this cake Trying to find a real carrot cake recipe is not as easy as you would think. My Mother-in-Law was having a big birthday party last Sunday and her. Topped With A Heavenly Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting, These Moist Carrot Cake Cupcakes Have Just The Right Amount Of Spice, And Will Be Perfect For Any Spring Or Easter Celebrations! Video instructions on how to bake carrot cakes. Want to eat cake without the added guilt?