Chocolate cake🍰. This exceptionally bold chocolate cake recipe—without any flour to get in the way of the soft texture and intense chocolatey flavor—will change everything you thought you knew about chocolate cake. Chocolate cake or chocolate gâteau (from French: gâteau au chocolat) is a cake flavored with melted chocolate Chocolate cake is made with chocolate. This chocolate cake recipe with coffee reminds me of my grandmother because it was one of her specialties.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake🍰
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cacao powder.
- You need 1 tbs of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbs of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of salt.
- You need 2-3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbs of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 500 grams of cottage cheese or cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 grams of sour cream.
- It’s 100 grams of powdered sugar.
- It’s of Berries or chocolate for decorations.
It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier! Our best chocolate cake recipe is ridiculously easy to bake. It's also moist, dark, and covered in chocolate ganache. There are plenty of recipes in NOTES www.
Chocolate cake🍰 step by step
- Mix flour, cacao powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt🧂 and sugar🥣.
- Add eggs🥚, milk🥛, vanilla extract, vegetable oil. Use hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Add little by little boiling water💦.
- Pour the mass into a form.
- Bake for 30-35⏱ minutes, 180 degrees celsius.
- Cream/cottage cheese mix with sour cream🍶, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Use hand mixer.
- Grease the cakes with cream🎂.
- Decorate the cake with berries🍒,chocolate🍫 or fruits🥝 as you wish. Bon appetit!!!🎂.
The best Chocolate Cake I've ever had! I've tested and retested and perfect this recipe. It has a perfectly soft and tender crumb, an incredibly luscious. When my friend Autumn showed me this recipe of her Grandma Evie's I was totally intrigued. The method is completely different than anything I had ever seen!