Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of Canned pineapple rings.
- You need of Maraschino cherries.
- You need of Vanilla cake.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C.
- Pour melted butter on the cake pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar, making sure that it's evenly distributed. Arrange the pineapple and maraschino cherries. Set aside.
- Soften the butter along with the granulated sugar using a hand mixer until evenly distributer and smooth..
- Add the egg one at a time until smooth..
- Add the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients until evenly distributed..
- Alternately combine dry ingredients into the wet batter and the milk in batches, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Make sure not to over mix the cake batter..
- Pour the cake batter over the prepared cake pan..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 175 C. The. Loosely cover with a foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until cake is set..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before flipping the cake..