Banana walnut cake. Blend dry ingredients into batter alternating with banana mixture. Add the Walnuts in when the mixture is smooth and make sure it's mixed together. Put mix into a cake tin, I personally used a deep cake tin but a Sponge or Loaf tin should do fine.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 120 g of Flour(cake).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 60 g of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chopped walnut.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 3 pcs of Babana.
- You need 2 pcs of Egg.
- It’s 40 g of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Place first seven ingredients in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon. Add the vanilla extract and then the eggs, one at a time. Layer Cake: I use this recipe to make my banana layer cake.
Banana walnut cake step by step
- Sift the flour, add all dry ingredients (except the chopped walnut) and mix well. (leave a pinch of brown sugar for later).
- Melt the butter, mash the bananas and stir all wet ingredients well.(leave some melted butter for later).
- Mix both the dry and wet ingredients together..
- Put parchment paper inside a loaf tray, then pour the ingredient into it. Evenly spread the brown sugar on the top (left from step 1) and squirt a line of melted butter (left from step 2) before baking it..
- 150 degree for 30 mins, 175 degree for 5 mins. Remove the loaf tray and leave the cake cool..
Bring butter, sugar, and corn syrup to boil in medium saucepan, stirring constantly until butter. This is a very versatile and fast cake recipe. Not only is it moist and delicious, the same batter can be used to make banana bread and muffins. Delicious with chocolate or cream cheese icing. This is the perfect recipe to fill your kitchen with lovely baking aromas of cake, banana, and walnuts, and after the baking, you can sit back, make yourself a cup of tea and have a delicious slice of moist banana and.