Delicious milk cake. The video will only be uploaded to YouTube and Naver TV. This simple, old-fashioned milk cake tastes so good it will surprise you! As I remember my mom's delicious meals, this dessert was always the perfect ending.
Ingredients of Delicious milk cake
- You need 250 gm of flour (maida).
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 packet of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda.
- It’s 4-5 drops of essense.
- It’s 2-3 of ilach.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Dry fruits for garnishing.
I loved this cake recipe. thanks for sharing this cake recipe. your dish pictures so. This Milk & Cookies Cake turns a classic childhood after-school treat into a nostalgic grown-up indulgence. Chocolate chip cookie cake layers, cookie milk soak, vanilla buttercream. Hot Milk Cake with pineapple: This cake makes an excellent pineapple, peach, or plum upside down Hi Debbie, that sounds delicious!
Delicious milk cake instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients that is flour soda milk powder baking powder in a one part.
- Then in a second part take sugar oil ilachi all grind in a mixture.
- Then mix both ingredients then put some milk then mix then again put milk in this way mix all.
- First pre heat the vessel and takke alluminium container and drop some oil and sprad it so that the cake will not stik and put all mixture and after 15 mins garnish dry fruits and gas should be on a sim position and cook for 1 1/2 hour.
- Our cake is ready to eat.
I wouldn't know without testing it. I won't have time to test it anytime. Here is a recipe for a deliciously moist old fashioned cake. I came across this recipe a couple Sweet Recipes, Cake Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Hot Milk Cake, Just Desserts, Delicious. Order Online Luscious Milk Cake for Special Celebration at Ferns N Petals.