Turmeric Choco Cake. Banana Turmeric chocolate Cake with chia seeds and kefir. This cake can be made without the semolina flour. Turmeric and cauliflower are BFF, and this recipe proves the relationship.
Ingredients of Turmeric Choco Cake
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 2 of tsbp ground turmeric/turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare of Optional add ons: raisins, seeds,nuts.
- You need of Optional cake topping:.
- You need 1 cup of vanilla yogurt.
- It’s of Cover the internal part of the rice cooker:.
- You need of Option 1-.
- You need of Baking paper or parchment paper.
- Prepare of Option 2-.
- You need of Aluminum foil (coated with 2 tbsp of butter).
Haz clic ahora para jugar a Choco Cake Maker. Since I did not have any, I have. Our best chocolate cake recipe is ridiculously easy to bake. It's also moist, dark, and covered in For the cake, place all of the cake ingredients, except the boiling water, into a large mixing bowl.
Turmeric Choco Cake step by step
- Using a blender or nutribullet mix all ingredients aside from almond flour..
- Add almond flour then mix it again using blender or nutribullet.
- Place aluminum foil or baking sheet inside the rice cooker and melt 2tbsp of butter if using aluminum foil..
- Pour in the mixture. Press cook every 15minutes for 4 times..
- Remove the cake from the cooker and remove the foil..
- Put the vanilla yogurt on top of the cake for added moisture..
This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make. A rich chocolate cake recipe that makes a delicious moist deeply chocolatey cake every time. This cocoa-based cake is deeply chocolatey and incredibly moist. It surprises me every single time with. You won't find a better chocolate cake recipe than this one.