Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!. Making a cake from scratch in five minutes (or less) might sound like a fantasy, but all it takes is a microwave and a mug. Just when you thought this couldn't get any easier, mug cakes are also incredibly customizable. You can add any nut, seed, or sprinkle — or even cookie butter — and you.
Ingredients of Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!
- It’s of red velvet cake.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, sifted.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking SODA.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cups of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of red food coloring.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of cream cheese frosting.
- It’s 1 ltr of milk (full cream for best results).
- You need 3 tablespoons of lemon juice / vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of (or according to taste) granulated sugar, sifted for best results.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
Try just a bit less time in the microwave (you can always put it back in for more). *TRIED AND TRUE* Southern red velvet cake made from scratch the old-fashioned way. There is something so elegant about a red velvet cake. Maybe it's the name or that beautiful, bold red color. Or maybe it's the delicate crumb and lightly chocolatey sweet taste mellow with a tad bit of tang from the.
Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes! step by step
- Sift and mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients. Mix with a whisk. Using an electric mixer will overmix the baking soda resulting to a bitter taste..
- Our in a microwave friendly dish and cook it for 5 minutes. * timing might vary according to your microwave.*.
- For the cream cheese, simmer the milk in medium to low heat..
- Gradually add the lemon juice and stir occasionally..
- Let is drain out through a cheesecloth and cool down for 10 minutes..
- After it’s cooled down, mix the sugar, butter and vanilla extract.
- You can scoop it on the cake or put it in a piping back.
While waiting, make the cream cheese frosting by combing all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mixing on high speed until frosting is. This old fashioned Red Velvet Cake recipe is moist and fluffy. It's frosted with classic Ermine icing and gets its red color from beets which is how this The original red velvet cake was made with beets which gave the batter and cake a slide red tint to it. The original red velvet cake is NOT bright red in. Some people (cough cough — my mom) don't love red velvet.