Caramel apple pie samosas. Mix caramel and apple filling and spoon about a tablespoon into the pockets. Dip each berry and place on a sheet of foil or in my case I was out of foil so I used a large ziploc bag lol. Top with sprinkles and place in fridge until ready to eat.
Ingredients of Caramel apple pie samosas
- It’s 1/2 cup of water + 1/4 cup flour for paste.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Caramel sauce plus extra for drizzle.
- It’s 1 can of apple pie filling.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for dusting.
Here are some of the best Apple Pie recipes in this app: Apple Pie Pockets Apple Pie My Cinnamon Bun Apple Pie German Apple Pie With Crumbs Apfel Streusel. Tip into a shallow dish and spread out to cool slightly. Cut the sheets of filo in thirds lengthways, then brush lightly with the melted spread. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together cornstarch, sugar, brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
Caramel apple pie samosas instructions
- Heat fryer to 350. Mix caramel and apple filling and spoon about a tablespoon into the pockets. Seal and fry 3-4 minutes. Toss in cinnamon and sugar and drizzle with caramel and powdered sugar..
Add apple slices and toss until apples are evenly coated. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add apples into melted hot butter. Easy Recipe: Tasty Apple Cider and Fireball. Recipe Idea: Perfect Caramel apple pie samosas.