Caramel Milk Pudding.
Ingredients of Caramel Milk Pudding
- It’s 500 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 80 g of Sugar.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 50 ml of Water (Caramel).
- Prepare 80 g of Sugar (Caramel).
Caramel Milk Pudding instructions
- Mix sugar and water in a bowl and heat it up in the microwave oven till it becomes caramel (2-4 minutes).
- Warm milk and add in sugar. Beat the eggs in another big bowl..
- Pour the warm milk and sugar mixture into the bowl of eggs and stir well..
- Prepare a pot of water to steam the mixture. Add the mixture of milk, sugar and egg into the bowl of caramel and steam it in the pot for 10 minutes..
- Leave it to cool before chilling it in the refrigerator..