Spiced Carmel Rolls.
Ingredients of Spiced Carmel Rolls
- Prepare 1 loaf of frozen bread.
- It’s 3/4 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 3/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 stick of butter.
Spiced Carmel Rolls instructions
- Lay out bread night before to thaw.
- In the morning roll out bread, once flat spread with tbsp butter, sprinkle white sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll and cut into 1 1/2 " long pieces.
- Heat 3/4 stick butter, brown sugar, once bubbly turn down heat, add nutmeg, allspice and ground cloves, heat 1 min while stirring.
- Remove from heat add milk and vanilla.
- Put 3 tbsp of Carmel mixture in to baking pan, then put cut pieces of bread into pan standing up. Pour rest of Carmel sauce over rolls and into pan..
- Let rise for an hour..
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake 30-35 min, top crown should be golden brown!.
- Pull out of oven and put serving plate over pan and be careful while flipping pan onto serving plate.