Chocolate chip caramel cookies. Traditional chocolate chip cookies with the addition of coarse salt and caramel candy pieces is a delightfully delicious treat. I had a craving for chocolate chip cookies with caramel chunks. Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – with gooey caramel centers, this cookie bar recipe is so delicious, everyone will ask for the recipe.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip caramel cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 sticks of butter room temp.
- You need 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of caramel filled chocolate chips toll house.
- You need of If u cant find the toll house caramel use kraft caramel bites.
Sweet and a little salty, these always disappear quickly! How to Make Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies. Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed pretzels until evenly combined. While still warm, press a single pretzel into the top of each cookie.
Chocolate chip caramel cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream your butter and sugars together in one bowl, til creamy and combined. Add your eggs, vanilla, to the sugar mixture and combine. Add all your dry in a separate bowl except the chocolate chips and mix. While still beating add the dry a little at a time. Once all combined add your chocolate chips and fold in..
- Use two spoons or a cookie scoop and scoop the cookie dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet..
- Bake 9-12 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and once cooled transfer to a cooling rack. This one batch of cookies. It makes 4 doz cookies..
Serve with a cold glass of milk or on their own! these truly are the best salted caramel chocolate chip cookies EVER! Make them for your next get together and everyone will be asking you for the recipe! The cookies have a smooth sweetness from the caramel sauce used in the batter, and then a nice hint of salt from the sea salt on top. Everyone has their go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe. Mine happens to involve a secret ingredient that guarantees a super soft center and a totally chewy texture.