Crunchy Caramel Nuts.
Ingredients of Crunchy Caramel Nuts
- Prepare 200 grams of Bienetta or Florenta flour.
- You need 200 grams of chopped/thinly sliced almonds.
- Prepare 100 grams of green sunflower seeds.
- It’s 20 grams of white/black sesame seeds.
Crunchy Caramel Nuts instructions
- Add Bianetta/Florenta flour with white/black sesame seeds.
- Almonds and green sunflower seeds baked in the oven (150c) for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, get ready with 14×14 baking pan with non-stick paper.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Put the mixture in the baking pan, just thin and even. Bake in 160c for 10-15 minutes.
- After it is out from the oven, quickly cut the nuts in your preferable size before it becomes cold and crunchy. Enjoy!.