Ingredients of Caramel Pudding
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Condensed Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Caramel.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
Caramel Pudding instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together for the pudding together. Do not whisk..
- For caramel, put sugar into a pan. On low heat, mix continuously so the sugar doesn’t burn..
- Sieve the pudding on top of the caramel. Do not mix..
- Steam for 45 minutes..
- Chill in the fridge. Once chilled, put a plate on top, & flip so that the caramel will be on top..