Easy caramel corn. Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. And you don't need Corn Syrup for this recipe.
Ingredients of Easy caramel corn
- You need 2 packages of popped popcorn.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! This caramel corn is so easy to make and it tastes fantastic. It makes the absolute perfect snack or gift for the holidays! Easy caramel corn that is absolutely fantastic.
Easy caramel corn instructions
- In large pot combine sugar,butter,corn syrup,and salt on medium heat..
- Bring it to boil. When you see large bubbles, start the timer for 5 minutes. Do not stir mixture after this point!.
- Lay down some wax paper on the counter..
- When the 5 minutes is up, remove from heat. Add the baking soda. Don't be alarmed when/if it starts to froth..
- Mix the popcorn into the caramel by adding handfuls at a time. (Dont actually touch the caramel it's hot!) You don't want to pour it because you don't want the unpopped kernels breaking your teeth off!.
- Mix until the popcorn is well coated and then spread it all on the wax paper. Break it up with your spatula as you go. When it cools you can use your hands to break it apart into bitesize pieces..
- Store in airtight container..
This quick and easy Caramel Popcorn Recipe is sure to fit the bill when the sweet tooth is calling! Caramel Corn is quintessential fall food and this recipe is quick, easy, and can be made in the microwave! No candy thermometers or complicated instructions, just warm. Easy Caramel Corn: Hello, in this instructable we will be making Caramel Corn. This recipe for Caramel Popcorn is super easy to make, the results are amazing.