Wafa Caramel Cake.
Ingredients of Wafa Caramel Cake
- Prepare 250 grams of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 400 grams of sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 200 grams of biscuits.
- Prepare 250 grams of unsalted roasted peanuts (roast them if they're not, of course).
- Prepare 5 of wafa tiles.
Wafa Caramel Cake instructions
- Melt 200 grams of sugar in a pan..
- Add the margarine or the butter to the melted sugar. Melt it, too..
- Separately, mix 4 eggs and 200 grams of sugar and pour them on the mix..
- Mix the biscuits and the peanuts then grind them..
- Mix everything until it becomes a cream..
- Lay the cream smoothly between the wafa tiles..
- Put something heavy on the cake so the cake will be shorter. Like a dictionary..