Easy 15 minute Caramel Swiss Roll!.
Ingredients of Easy 15 minute Caramel Swiss Roll!
- You need 4 large of eggs separated.
- It’s 3/4 cup of castor sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of Caramel.
- You need 1 of banana sliced.
- You need 1 of whipping cream.
Easy 15 minute Caramel Swiss Roll! instructions
- Beat egg yolks, gradually add sugar, beat until pale and thick.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Sift flour and baking powder together and fold into beaten yolks.
- Beat egg whites and salt until stiff but not dry.
- Fold egg whites gently into batter with metal spoon.
- Line your baking tin with grease proof paper. Grease well and pour mixture..
- Bake in pre-heated oven on 180C for 15 to 20 mins.
- Turn out immediately onto a damp cloth.
- Peel paper and let it cool in tea towel.
- Once cooled layer first with Caramel. Second layer with banana. Third layer with whipped cream..
- Cut into bite size squares. Enjoy!.