Caramel slice. This is a Caramel Slice that works as promised – the creamy caramel sets perfectly and will never be runny, the chocolate won't crack when cutting it and the caramel won't ooze out. Caramel shortbread, also known as caramel shortcake, caramel squares, caramel slice, millionaire's shortbread, and millionaire's slice, is a biscuit confectionery item composed of a crunchy and rich rectangular shortbread biscuit base topped with a chewy and soft caramel filling and a shiny milk. Learn how to make homemade Caramel Slice from scratch.
Ingredients of Caramel slice
- It’s of base of slice.
- Prepare 1 packages of scotch finger buscuits.
- Prepare 120 grams of butter.
- You need of caramel.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 of chocolate chips.
This easy slice recipe with sticky caramel and rich chocolate is a delicious pick-me-up for when you need something sweet. This is a recipe requested of me by one of my subscribers. It actually a huge favorite of mine and my girlfriends! Dead easy to make, this will leave you.
Caramel slice instructions
- Crushed biscuits until fine with melted butter place into tray firmly. Place into fridge until cooled.
- Caramel place all ingredients into saucepan on a low/med heat stirring frequently you will know when its cooked because the sugar will be dissolved. You may need more sugar depends on taste.
- Place in oven on 200 c until golden usually 10 mins.
- Place into fridge for 2 hours or until cool.
- Melt chocolate – drizzle on with spoon and flick over for a more prestige look or pour on a layer , if you do this you will need to add copha or oil so it is easy to cut. Either or turns out great delicious and satisfies the sweet tooth.
See more ideas about Caramel slice, Food, Raw caramel slice. Coconut caramel slice that is not only refined sugar free, gluten free and vegan, but it is also NUT FREE. I felt it needed more Caramel filling so next time may make more of it. Caramel slice (slice is the word Australians use for all types of bars) is delicious. It involves a biscuit base made from coconut, sugar, flour and melted butter.