Ingredients of Caramel Pie
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 of prepared graham cracker crust.
- You need 1 packages of whipped topping.
Caramel Pie instructions
- Remove label from can. Stand can in a tall pan and cover well with water..
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to medium, cover and let boil for 2 1/2 hours. Use CAUTION..contents under pressure..
- Remove can with tongs and let sit on a towel for ten minutes. Open CAREFULLY as it will ooze or squirt! (Stand back a little and watch your hands.).
- Spread in pie crust and let chill in the freezer for two hours. Then add whipped topping. Keep pie cold. I even like it right out of the freezer..