Salted caramel sauce. Follow these easy instructions to create sweet salted caramel sauce at home. This salted caramel is liquid gold. A few weeks ago we made Salted Caramel Sauce and I shared a photo of it on Instagram.
Ingredients of Salted caramel sauce
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk (whole is best, can sub. cream).
- You need 1 dash of salt (skip if wanting less salty caramel).
As soon as September comes around, I start to. Caramel is among one of my very favorite things. Whether eating it as part of a cake or straight from a spoon, it's hard to restrain myself. Say hello to the BEST Salted Caramel Sauce!
Salted caramel sauce step by step
- melt butter and sugars in medium saucepan, medium heat, stirring frequently.
- continue melting and stirring until sugar mostly dissolved.
- add milk a little at a time.
- bring to a simmer, stirring (at least!) every 10 seconds.
- remove from heat, transfer to glass container.
- let cool at room temperature before storing in fridge.
- enjoy!! (on pretty much everything!).
- (this makes about 1 cup of caramel sauce).
Don't you hate when you have a bad caramel day? Because yesterday I made the most delicious salted caramel sauce that I have ever had! Homemade Caramel Sauce is EASY to make! This Caramel Sauce recipe is so scrumptious and the easiest that I have ever made! A family favorite, this salted caramel sauce is smooth, creamy and perfect every single time!