My Caramel Corn. This easy caramel corn can be tossed with peanuts or mixed nuts, if desired. Caramel corn is easy to make at home! All you need is freshly popped popcorn, brown sugar, butter, molasses, and corn syrup for homemade caramel corn!
Ingredients of My Caramel Corn
- It’s 4 quart of white popcorn.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of veg oil.
Typically a sugar solution or syrup is made and heated until it browns and becomes thick, producing a caramelized candy syrup. This homemade caramel corn recipe is crazy delicious, and SO much better than store-bought. But one of the traditions I missed back in the States was my annual dose of holiday caramel corn. Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without Have you tried Chicago Popcorn?
My Caramel Corn step by step
- In a Med skillet add, sugar, syrup, butter, baking soda, and, vanilla mix well.
- In a large pot heat oil then add popcorn, make sure oil covers the popcorn..
- After caramel is done, in a long pan, pour caramel over popcorn then put in a 250°F oven, bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Take out, stir until fully covered with the carmel..
It's essentially cheddar popcorn mixed with caramel popcorn! This Salted Caramel Corn Recipe is possibly one of my favorite snacks of all time! It's crispy, coated in homemade caramel, easy to make and has the perfect sweet and salty balance. Caramel Corn is quintessential fall food and this recipe is quick, easy, and can be made in the microwave! No candy thermometers or complicated instructions, just warm, buttery caramel coated.