Sophie's caramel apple pancakes. These apple pancakes are the perfect treat for a fall breakfast! I went to the grocery store the other day, as I do every single day of my These fluffy pancakes are topped with caramel apples! These only take an extra minute to make, too.
Ingredients of Sophie's caramel apple pancakes
- You need of pancakes.
- You need 110 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 300 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of apple caramel filling.
- Prepare 30 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of double cream.
- It’s 1 large of apple, peeled and chopped.
These Caramel Apple Pancakes are an ultimate brunch indulgence and the best choice ever for Pancake Day! If you like apple pancakes, you will love these ultimately indulgent caramel apple pancakes. They are drizzled with the most amazing homemade caramel sauce. Caramel Apple Pie Pancakes – Let the Baking Begin!
Sophie's caramel apple pancakes instructions
- Mix your pancake ingredients thoroughly until you have a smooth batter..
- Heat your butter in a pan and add your apple. Cook on a medium heat until they begin to turn golden brown..
- In a separate non-stick pan, pour enough of your pancake mix to coat the bottom of the pan. Heat until the edges begin to curl up slightly. Lift the edge every now and then, and flip with a spatula when the underside is golden brown. Repeat on the other side and place on a warm plate. Repeat until you have used all your batter..
- In between cooking pancakes, when your apples have begun softening, add your sugar, cinnamon and cream..
- Stir thoroughly, and bring to a boil. Keep it at a boil for 2 minutes, stirring as frequent as possible..
- After the 2 minutes are up, turn the heat down to low. Continue heating at the low heat for another 3-4 minutes, then take off the heat. As it begins to cool it will thicken..
- Serve over your pancakes and enjoy!.
Soft and moist homemade apple caramel pancakes topped with a homemade caramael sauce and apple slices. The best breakfast recipe for fall time! These pancakes were inspired by Snooze AM Eatery here in Denver. Last week, the bf was oh so lovely to take me to breakfast randomly. Last week when I was surprised with Snooze, we shared a gluten free caramel apple pie pancake.