Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate. Ever crave something perfectly salted but not too sweet? Well our 'Salted Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate' is the perfect late night summer treat. Ever crave something perfectly salted but not too sweet?
Ingredients of Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate
- You need 4 cup of Whole milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 8 oz of chopped semi sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 8 of Pieces Werthers soft chewy caramels or any soft caramel candy.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need of whipped cream.
- Prepare of chocolate shavings.
- You need of caranel candies.
Hot chocolate is that one drink that I have to have all winter long. There is nothing better than looking outside, watching the snowfall and cuddling my daughter And that is what I think I achieved here with these mocha salted caramel hot chocolate on a stick. It is rich and incredibly chocolaty and a nice. The Caramel Mocha is made with expertly roasted espresso beans that are sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms, steamed whole or nonfat milk, chocolate caramel syrup, and topped with whipped topping and caramel drizzle.
Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate step by step
- Heat milk, sugar and coffee in a medium saucepan over medium heat until boiling. Reduce heat to low and add chocolate and caramels, stir until caramels are completely melted..
- Pour into mugs and garnish with sweetened whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a caramel..
At participating US & CAN locations only.. See more ideas about Caramel mocha, Caramel flavoring, Mocha. How to make a DIY homemade salted caramel mocha or hot chocolate instead of Starbucks expensive options. If you don't drink coffee, you can omit the coffee/espresso, add more milk and make yourself a salted caramel hot chocolate. How to make a Salted Caramel Mocha Latte Stir together milk, caramel topping, hot chocolate mix, and sea salt in a small saucepan.