Banana Caramel Pecan Muffins.
Ingredients of Banana Caramel Pecan Muffins
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 3 each of ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 large of egg, slightly beaten.
- You need 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of caramel ice cream syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of pecans, coarsely chopped.
Banana Caramel Pecan Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease 12 muffin tin (I use cooking spray)..
- Mix all dry ingredients in medium bowl, set aside..
- Combine bananas and melted butter and stir well to cool down butter. Add remaining wet ingredients except pecans. Mix well by hand..
- Combine banana mixture with dry ingredients and mix well by hand. Fold in pecans..
- Distribute evenly into 12 muffin tin. Bake 25-32 minutes until golden brown and top springs back to touch. Remove muffins immediately by running knife around edges and gently loosening bottom. Serve alone or with butter..