Caramel pudding. Caramel pudding was always a favorite in the family when I was growing up, now I enjoy making it for my family. My grandmother often cooked "from scratch", and she still does. Pudding is one of those things that if you like to eat it, you should know how to make it.
Ingredients of Caramel pudding
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened milk.
- Prepare 2 TSP of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
Caramel pudding recipe; a delicious traditional dessert with creamy caramel over silky custard. All through my childhood, amma makes caramel pudding as a Sunday special.achachen (my dad). The caramel pudding looks fantastic, the pictorial steps are very helpful Aarthi. oh my god i love caramel pudding and i have to try this after seeing the pics of the perfect custard pudding 🙂. See more ideas about Caramel pudding, Desserts, Dessert recipes.
Caramel pudding instructions
- First in a bowl crack 3 eggs and sieve it. Next put one can of evaporated milk. Then put one can of condensed sweet milk. Last add 2 tsp of vanilla extract. Whisk all of this lightly. Make sure not to over mix otherwise there will be bubbles..
- For caramel you have to add 1/4 cup water and 1/2 cup of sugar in a pan. Let this cook for 7-10 mints on medium flame. Once it get golden brown you should take it out in a bowl..
- After putting the caramel in the bowl. Put the pudding mixture on it as well. Then put the bowl in a put that has hot water in it. Let the pudding remain in the pot on medium flame for 30mins..
- After 30 mins remove the pudding from the pot and leave it in the freezer for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours you make take out your pudding and enjoy!.
This decadent-seeming pudding is low in fat and a good source of calcium. Whisk over moderate heat until the caramel has dissolved. Simmer over moderately low heat until the mixture thickens. Bake until pudding is puffy all over and golden. A wide variety of caramel pudding options are available to you, such as flavor, color, and packaging.