Ingredients of Caramel Rolls
- It’s 1 Tbsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of warm milk.
- It’s 3 Tbls of salted butter.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 3 Cups of flour.
- You need of Filling:.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbls of cinnamon.
- You need of Caramel:.
- You need 2 Cups of brown sugar.
- You need 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
Caramel Rolls instructions
- Take the milk and butter and put it in a sauce pan and put it on simmer to warm. (Do not overheat) when butter starts to melt take off heat..
- While the milk is warming up add your yeast, sugar, salt to your mixing bowl. Add milk and butter and mix on low. Add the egg and flour. When the dough starts to pull away from the side speed up to medium. Add small amounts of flour if needed if dough is sticky. Should be tacky but not sticky..
- In a separate bowl lightly oil bowl and then add dough and cover for an hour to let rise..
- Melt the 1/2 cup butter and place off to the side for later..
- Roll out in a rectangular shape and spread butter across the top..
- Then mix together the cinnamon and brown sugar in a separate bowl before spreading on top of the butter..
- Roll the rectangle up lengthwise. Cut into 12 sections and place in a greased pan..
- Mix the brown sugar and cream together until smooth. Pour over the rolls and place into the oven 30-45 minutes until tops are browned..
- Remove from oven and cool down until you can touch the sides..
- Once it is cooled down put another pan on top. Firmly grip the sides and quickly flip..
- And enjoy!.