Salted Caramel Apples.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Apples
- It’s 14 ounces of Wertgers soft caramels.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cream.
- You need sticks of Wooden pops I keep.
- You need of Fine sea salt for sprinkling.
- Prepare of Woofen.
Salted Caramel Apples step by step
- Wash off any wax if on apples, dry well and refrigerate until cold.
- Melt caramels and cream in the microwave until smooth.
- Remive stem from each apple and insert the popsicle stick.
- Holding stuck dio each apple in caramel to coat. Use a knife to remive excess from the bottom letting it drip back into bowl.
- Place on non stick foil, sprinkle lightly with salt, refrigerate until set..