Ingredients of Caramel Popcorn
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- You need 2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of baking soda.
- You need 2 gallons of popped corn (from 2 cups popcorn kernels).
Caramel Popcorn step by step
- Preheat the oven to 250°F..
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and salt in a saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat and cook for 5 min..
- Add baking soda. Stir it quickly..
- Put popcorn in a roasting pan or baking sheet pan..
- Pour the hot butter mixture over the popcorn. Stir well..
- Bake and stir every 10 min, until all the popcorn is completely coated and golden brown, about 30 to 40 min..
- Let it cool in the pan before storing to a sealed container..