Caramel apples. Caramel apples or toffee apples are whole apples covered in a layer of caramel. They are created by dipping or rolling apples-on-a-stick in hot caramel, sometimes then rolling them in nuts or other small savories or confections, and allowing them to cool. Red apples on sticks, bathed in gooey caramel.
Ingredients of Caramel apples
- You need 24 of washed and dry apples.
- Prepare 24 of wood sticks.
- You need 4 of Kraft caramel bits bags.
- It’s 1/2 of nestle creamer I used hazelnut.
Work carefully and quickly to dip the apples, placing them. Caramel Apple Dessert Recipe is a no-bake recipe that tastes like all the sweetness of autumn all wrapped up in pan. It's a little like banana pudding so if you love that then you 'll. Caramel apples make a wonderful treat for Halloween.
Caramel apples step by step
- In a pan melt first bag of caramel bits on medium heat.
- When first bag is melted add creamer.
- Mix creamer and caramel and add second bag.
- When second bag is melted add third bag.
- At last dip your Apple's decorate with chocolate or enjoy as is.
You can find them in grocery stores during the Fall, but why buy them when you can make your own? Caramel and apple may have been upstaged by pumpkin of late when it comes to fall flavors, but these two are still about as classic fall as it gets. The perfect Caramel Apples Recipe that is easy and works like a charm for delicious caramel and Making gorgeous gourmet caramel apples is easier than you think! With these tips and tricks, you will. Caramel apples are an iconic fall treat!