Caramel Makhana. Lotus seeds are commonly referred to as Makhana. Usually people consume it during their fasts or even use it as an ingredient in Indian cuisines or sweet. Makhanas are popularly known as lotus seeds, fox nuts, Euryale ferox, gorgon nuts and phool makhana.
Ingredients of Caramel Makhana
- You need 1 cup of Makhana.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
Roasted makhana recipe – makhana or phool makhana or lotus seeds is an ingredient I have seen often living in India. I have had makhana kheer before and also had the roasted makhana many times. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Learn How To Make Masala Makhana Recipe, A Navratri Recipe especially for Fasting Recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla in Beat Batter Bake with Upasana only on Rajshri Food.
Caramel Makhana instructions
- Heat a pan dry roast the makhana once done keep it aside then in a low flame add sugar and ghee stir then continuously until sugar melts when it turns brown in colour.
- Then caramel sauce is ready then add the roasted makhana to the caramel sauce and keep stiring until makhanas are well coated once done keep them onto parchment paper.
- Baking tray spread it evenly then bake this makhana in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 212 degree Fahrenheit once done let them cool on room temperature then serve…..
A wide variety of makhana options are available to you Makhana cashew curry is a scrumptious dish with rich gravy. This dish can be prepared for any party or whenever you feel like eating something really good. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. It is one of the best desert you can make with bread. ⬇ Download phool makhana image – stock images and photos in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Add almonds, cardamom powder and saffron.