Caramel Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate mousse is very easy to make and this version only needs an hour to chill before serving. For the salted caramel sauce, place the sugar, two tablespoons water and golden syrup in a. Have you ever made something so delicious that you literally couldn't walk past it without taking a big old spoonful?
Ingredients of Caramel Chocolate Mousse
- It’s 2 cups of heavy whippung cream, cold.
- Prepare 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 16 of Lindor Caramel filled Truffled.
Get the easy recipe with simple instructions and photos from Video Culinary. Let this Atkins Endulge Treat delight your taste buds while keeping you true to your lifestyle. The Best Caramel Mousse Recipes on Yummly Chocolate-caramel Mousse, Miso Caramel Mousse, Pecan Cake With Caramel Mousse.
Caramel Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Melt truffles in a microwave safe bowl just until melted. It takes only about 25 seconds, stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat cream until it holds its shape.
- In another bowl beat marscapone, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Combine cooled to room temperature melted truffles into marscapone and blend.
- Fold truffle/marscapone mixture into whipped cream in 3 additions and fold in until uniform in color.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a whole truffle.
- Spoon ito decorative glasses and refrigerate at least 2 hours to set up before serving.
Divide the chocolate mousse into the three jars, on top of the salted caramel and top with crushed nuts or chocolate chips. These layers are combined with rich chocolate ganache and sunk into thick and creamy caramel mousse. After the cake is assembled and frozen, the espresso caramel glaze seals the deal with a. Decadent chocolate mousse made with salted caramel, bittersweet chocolate, and flaky sea salt, with the light and airy texture Salted Caramel Chocolate Mousse. Don't believe a bowl of paleo & vegan caramel chocolate mousse can do it?